In this tutorial I show you how to do a UI | UX work flow for a prototype for a Mobile App based on I-phone from start to finish. If you are new to UI | UX designing you will learn how the basic work flow is done for any interface designing project. I start from requirements list to UX sketch and finally how to use XD to do the actual work flow.
If you only want to see only UI design or UX flow design please follow below time lines
Requirements : 00:06:42
UX – Wire Frame : 00:10:12
UI – Prototype design in XD : 00:33:41
For you guys who watching the full video i apologize it may seems some places i may have repeating things which i already explained alreay. This is because if some one choose to skip some parts and only wanted to watch XD part.
My Youtube channel
- No categories
- How to Create a Cool 3D Isometric Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator | Tutorial
- Car Vector Illustration in Adobe Illustrator | Speed Art
- Minimal Logo Design Ideas with Letter “F” in Illustrator | Set 01 | Speed Art
- How to Draw a Simple Landscape Vector Art in Adobe Illustrator | Tutorial
- Chinese New Year Greetings Art in Illustrator | Speed Art